Friday, August 24, 2012

Shot Of Glitter's Rarity

Today we have Shot Of Glitter's pretty pony polish, Rarity. Based on this pony from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
Th polish is made up of a white creme base, silver glitter, purple mid-size hexes, white bars, and teal diamonds just like in her cutie mark. A beautiful pony, and a beautiful polish. Here I have 2 coats of Wet n Wild's On A Trip, and 2 coats of Shot Of Glitter's Rarity. What do you think?
In addition to taking up all of my free blogging time, my new job has destroyed my nails and cuticles, so be warned.






Have you entered my giveaway?

Shot Of Glitter's Rarity
Shot Of Glitter's Etsy
Shot Of Glitter's Facebook
Shot Of Glitter's Blog

This polish was provided to me for my honest review.

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://polishedpatricia.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-first-liebster-award_25.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a bit too textured for me, but definitely pretty! I like the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pops of blue in this are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete